List Of Top 10 Packers And Movers In Agra
Are you looking for the Top Packers and Movers company in Agra? Be relaxed, your search ends here. You will get here the list of the top 10 packers and movers company in Agra. So, make sure are continue till the end.
You need packers and movers while you shift or relocate. They help you to transport all types of goods. You don’t have to do anything, they will do everything (packing, loading, and unloading). But, a lot of packers and movers companies are there. Which company is better for you?
You need a trustworthy, registered, responsible, honest, and reliable company, which can make you feel free to transport your goods with them. To make this research process easy for you, we researched a lot and made a list of the top 10 packers and movers in Agra.
List Of Top 10 Packers And Movers In Agra
Here is the list of the top 10 packers and movers in Agra. Meanwhile, the details of each company are also there. So, just check the list and choose the best packers and movers company for you according to your preferences.
1. Payal Packers And Movers Agra
Payal Packers And Movers was established in 2010. It is one of the best packers and movers companies in Agra. The company provides moving facilities all over the india. It is available in 18 City. Besides, the company offers its services in almost every city in India.
Provided services - domestic moving, international moving, household removal & storage, car carriers, contract logistic, commercial moving, industrial moving, and warehouses.
2. Hariom Packers And Movers Agra
Hariom Packers And Movers Agra was established in 2008. It is a well-known company for its safe and fast service. You can choose it from every city in India. Meanwhile, the company offers services internationally. The company has clients like; Samsung, Godrej, Big Bazaar, etc.
Provided services - home & household shifting, warehouses, insurance, car carrier, international shifting, office/corporate relocation, etc. included.
3. Jai Balaji Packers And Movers Agra
Known for customers’ satisfaction. Jai Balaji Packers And Movers Agra was founded 10 years ago. The company provides its services at very affordable prices. And it is available for domestic and international moving services.
Provided services - packing and moving, household shifting, car transport, loading & unloading, warehousing, insurance, transport, and customs clearance.
4. Sharma Packers And Movers Agra
Sharma Packers And Movers Agra is providing its services for the last 12 years. Its customers like it for its punctuation and safe service. It has clients like; Zee tv, PARLE, ICICI Bank, and HDFC Bank. Meanwhile, domestic and international both moving services are available.
Provided services - relocation, warehousing, cargo, transportation, packers & movers in Mumbai.
5. Shree Radhika Packers And Movers Agra
A well-known company for providing cheaper services. It was established 12 years ago. The company is providing its services worldwide, including in 60 countries. Meanwhile, it is one of the most trusted companies by Indian customers.
Provided services - domestic relocation, office relocation, car & bike transport, international relocation, and storage & warehousing.
6. Shivansh Packers And Movers Agra
Agra -based Shivansh Packers And Movers company is one of the best. The company has done thousands of shiftings in the last 16 years. Meanwhile, this company gives its services in only India.
Provided services - local shifting, corporate relocation, office shifting, vehicle transport, packaging services, and warehouses.
7. Arpan India Packers And Movers Agra
It is one of the widest service-providing companies on the list, as this company has a very huge network. Arpan India Packers And Movers was established 15 years ago. Including some other countries, it is a widely spread company in India.
Provided services - home shifting, local shifting, office relocation, car & bike transport, international shifting, packing & moving, and warehouses.
8. SGPM India Relocation Private Limited
SGPM India Relocation Private Limited. is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. It was founded in 2008. The company justifies its name by working professionally. It provides its services only in India, not in other countries.
Provided service - car carriers, household shifting, office shifting, warehouse, transport, packing & moving, and insurance are available.
9. Shivam House Packers And Movers Agra
Shivam House Packers And Movers company is in existence since 2005. It is a growing company in this domain. The company provides moving services in the major cities of India. Meanwhile, it doesn’t provide international moving services.
Provided services - house shifting service, office relocation, and vehicle moving services are available in the Shift Kardo company.
10. Ankita Packers And Movers Agra
Ankita Packers And Movers was founded in 2007. It is an ISO 9001 - 2008 certified company, which ensures quality services. The company is only available for domestic transport services. Moreover, Ankita Packers And Movers cover almost every city of India.
Provided service - home relocation, corporate relocation, packing & moving, warehouse & storage, car & bike transport.
All the listed companies are trustworthy, reliable, and registered. So, feel free to choose any one of them.
Top Packers And Movers in Agra Charges And Cost
||UpTo 250 Km
||250 - 750 Km
||750 - 1250 Km
||1250 - 1750 Km
||1750 - 2500 Km
||₹ 2,000 – 4,000
||₹ 6,000 – 9,000
||₹ 7,000 – 14,000
||₹ 10,000 – 18,000
||₹ 12,000 – 23,000
||₹ 14,000 – 26,000
||₹ 3,000 – 5,000
||₹ 8,000 – 14,000
||₹ 12,000 – 18,000
||₹ 16,000 – 28,000
||₹ 17,000 – 31,000
||₹ 19,000 – 34,000
||₹ 6,000 – 9,000
||₹ 10,000 – 16,000
||₹ 16,000 – 24,000
||₹ 20,000 – 34,000
||₹ 23,000 – 35,000
||₹ 25,000 – 38,000
||₹ 7,000– 12,000
||₹ 12,000 – 18,000
||₹ 16,000 – 32,000
||₹ 24,000 – 38,000
||₹ 25,000 – 40,000
||₹ 27,000 – 46,000
||₹ 3,000 – 6,000
||₹ 7,000 – 12,000
||₹ 12,000 – 17,000
||₹ 17,000 – 25,000
||₹ 2,000 – 3,000
||₹ 3,000– 4,000
||₹ 4,000 – 5,000
||₹ 5,000 – 7,000
||₹ 7,000 – 9,000
||₹ 7,000 – 9,000
||₹ 10,000 – 16,000
||₹ 14,000– 22,000
||₹ 15,000 – 25,000
||₹ 19,000 – 31,000
||₹ 21,000 – 37,000
||₹ 12,000 – 18,000
||₹ 16,000 – 24,000
||₹ 18,000 – 28,000
||₹ 19,000 – 32,000
||₹ 22,000 – 37,000
||₹ 26,000 – 45,000
FAQs To Agra Packers and Movers
1. How Can I Trust The Authenticity And Genuineness Of Packers And Movers In Agra City?
Once you have shortlisted the moving company, the next most important thing you must do is to go for the physical survey. Understand their moving process, infrastructure, packing materials, storage options, employees, and prices.
Meet up with the head of the company and ask for registration, company's license, and experience proof. Never trust anything with words and ask for a physical/hard copy. Make sure to check their transport permit license, GST registration certificate, and other related certificates. Check out the conditions of their vehicles and get cleared about the quotation review, ensuring transparent pricing.
2. What Are The Things To Consider In Quotation Review?
Once you are done inspecting the company, next comes the quotation review. It is best advised to have a written copy of the things you are going to ask so that you do not miss out on any important points during the meeting. Some of the important points include,
- Is it door-to-door service?
- How much is charged for packing, unpacking, loading, and unloading services?
- What is the labor charge?
- How much is the transportation charge, and will it include fuel costs and other related taxes as well?
- Price per the relocation covered? Is it hour-based or distance-based? If the relocation is short-distanced, then the company may charge as per an hourly basis. But if it is long-distance, then they may charge according to km.
- Brand value of the company
3. What Does The Transit Insurance Cover?
When the company offers transit insurance, make sure you look out for the following things.
- Minimum deductions
- Insurance premium rate
- Replacement cost of the goods and not the reduction rate
- What does the insurance policy include and exclude? Many times, the company offers insurance coverage only for the goods like household items and not for valuables. Therefore, it is best if you take care of the valuables yourself.
- Make sure everything is in written format so that you are not cheated or compromised in the end. Even if the company refuses to cover for insurance coverage in any unfavored situations, then the written format will act as proof and can be used against the company in court.
- Claim processing time
4. Why Should I Hire Professional Packers And Movers, And Not Just Any Amateurs Or Locals?
Hiring professional packers and movers comes with many benefits for they are reliable, experienced and you can be assured that your goods and valuables are in safe hands. They will not just pack your things perfectly, but also transport goods in the safest and fastest time possible. You will be assured loyalty and professionalism from start to end, which is something you cannot expect with the locals and amateurs..
The best part of hiring professionals is you will be guaranteed insurance coverage and stress-free moving.
5. How To Hire The Best Relocation Company At My Budgeted Price?
Hiring a relocation company is not an easy task, for even a small mistake can land up in a dreadful situation. So before finalizing a company, make sure to check out with the following things, so that your move is hassle-free and budgeted.
- Shortlist the best and affordable companies, and compare their estimated prices
- Check their authenticity and credulity
- Look out for their ratings and customer reviews
- Check out the company’s strength in terms of crews, infrastructure, and vehicles
- Go through their insurance and company policy
- See whether their services are customized, and how much they give importance to their customers’ needs and requirements.
- Check out whether their prices are negotiable.
6. What Are The Services Offered By Professional Packers And Movers?
Professional packers and movers offer comprehensive packing and shifting solutions and services. Their services are open for home relocation, office shifting, industrial goods and machinery shifting, commercial shifting, vehicle transportation, international moving, transportation services, storage services, insurance services, local and national movements, and many more.
Apart from the above major services, other added services offered are pet moving, loading and unloading services, packing and unpacking services, fragile items move, furniture assembling/disassembling, etc.
Most of the companies cover almost all of the above services. However, it is better to ask your chosen company for their services before hiring them.
7. Are You Offering Services Yourself Or Subcontracting The Work?
A reliable and licensed relocation company completes the job themselves without hiring any third party. But if under any circumstance, if the company is unable to proceed with the services, they hire subcontractors. However, they must make sure to keep you informed with the subcontractors, and it is your job to ask the company about subcontractors so that you are not surprised during the moving process.
Look out for the subcontractor agreements, their services, and the insurance coverage they offer. If there is no agreement, then demand a written one. Never ever agree on anything that is verbally said, for, in the business world, a written agreement is the only proof and source.
8. Can You Breakdown Down The Quotes?
You have all the rights to know the detailed price structure of the services so that you are not fooled with any hidden charges. Check out every service with their prices, compare them and raise questions, if they look suspicious. Besides, this is a smart move, so that you are assured of a value-added service. Again, demand for written breakdown quotes.
9. Do You Use New Wraps, Cartons, And Other Packaging Materials?
Since packaging materials is one of the most important features in the relocation industry, it clearly defines the safety of the goods and valuables. Some companies use old cartons and other packaging materials, which poses a high risk to the client's goods. Recycled materials are good, but you must make sure they are of the best quality material so that you are not put in any compromising situations.
You must insist on new packaging materials if the company has included the price of the materials. Besides, safety is the most important thing during the shifting and moving process.
10. Do You Have The Necessary Equipment For Loading And Unloading?
There are tools and equipment available that makes the moving, shifting, loading, and unloading process easy and hassle-free. Also, they are very safe and assure timely ministrations. Having the required and necessary tools and equipment is one of the prime factors of a professional company. Besides, they must be updated with the latest tools and technology of the industry, so that your moving and shifting is safe and fast. If the company operates completely on manpower, then it is better to reconsider the company.
11. How To Trust Whether The Packers And Movers Agra Are Professional?
Every packer and movers are professional nowadays and they differ only by their quality of work. To check the professionalism of any packers and movers, go through their ISO ( International organization for Standardization) certification. An ISO certified packer and mover is itself an explanatory seal of a mark which is earned by their quality of work.
12. How Much Time Should One Take Before Contacting Packers And Movers?
Usually, it depends on person to person basis, depending upon the quantity of packing material and the vastness of stuff it varies in each case. But, it is prudent to contact a packer and movers 24 hours before shifting.
13. Why Insurance Is Necessary When Everything Is Packed Professionally And On What Factors Insurance Coverage Is Based?
Although all of the materials are packed with the utmost care by our executives, stock-in-transit is a contingent event. Delicate items may get damaged due to unforeseen events or circumstances like natural disasters or accidents during the moving process. Hence, it is prudent to have insurance for all the items. Moreover, insurance is based on the declared value which can be calculated with the assistance of our operating field officer.
14. What Type Of Containers Are Used For Packing?
We Packers And Movers Agra have a vision and we work on a no-waste production method. For this, we use biodegradable containers and also designed portable home and double home carriers.
15. How Long Do The Packing And Loading Take?
The duration of packing and loading depends upon the size of your house as well as the number of materials that are to be shifted. In general, it takes nearly 3 hours for a one-bedroom house and so on.
16. What Are The Exclusions In Packaging?
To provide the best customer satisfaction is our priority and for that, we pack everything you need. However, we exclude some of your delicate possessions like Liquids and oils, inflammable items, pets and pots etc. which increases the time of packing and moving and also the risk of breakage.
17. Can I Move My Car And Bike By Your Packaging?
Sure. Packers And Movers Agra is there for you for the movement of all of your stuff which includes your automobiles as well. However, the movement of vehicles is dealt with in different moving packages.
18. How Can We Track Our Packed Consignment?
To track the shipment we have our 24 hours helpline numbers and a dedicated massive customer care support and service centre which is there to support any assistance needed. You can also track your
shipment online at our website by providing your shipment ID and consignee details.
19. Why Should We Choose Packers And Movers Agra?
Customer satisfaction in Packers And Movers Agra is paramount. The vision of Packers And Movers is based on treating your household goods as ours and we know what a pin to a plant means to you. We have our dedicated executives who are there to handle your goods with utmost care as you do in your packing. In short, we do your packing for you. With our myriad of satisfied clients, dedicated customer care team, our zero waste pledge with our biodegradable containers with managed field officers and executives we feel proud in taking care of your products from one place to another.
20. What Are My Responsibilities During The Moving Process?
We take care of all the things which need to be taken care of and provide you with our best services so that you can just sit back and relax. However, your minimal responsibilities include providing documents like joining as well as transferring letters with a copy of the RC book for your vehicle movement.
21. Are There Any Do's Before Contacting Packers And Movers?
Before contacting any packer and movers following things is to be kept in mind,
Remember to dismantle all your basic utility services like a Gas cylinder, Telephone and Wi-Fi, RO and other stuff as well
- Collect all your rented and borrowed items from other houses or neighbours if any.
- Remember to empty your fridge and dismantle your AC 10 hours before packing.
- Finish packing your essentials and valuables.
- Confirm and finalize packing and pick updates. Check and confirm the destination address as well.
- Remember to take the NOC from the RTO for vehicles.
- Do remember to inform the postal department and neighbours regarding your new residential address and make sure the upcoming mails and letters will be delivered to your new address.
22. Are There Any Don'ts Before Contacting Packers And Movers?
- Do not indulge yourself in packing while the executives are at work.
- Try not to be a hindrance in packing and make sure that other members do the same as it will increase the time duration in packing.
- Do not pack your books and stationary other than important documents as all these stuff fall under our packing category.